terrorist! =p
sui
为什么红灯还冲车啊?
狗狗好像很可怜。。你每次都可以拍动物拍的那么近。。zoom吗?
不是啦,当天这灯总是亮著红的。
不错,加油!
我把镜头放在狗狗的面前,这样会比较自然。
家有恶犬。小心!=p
This angle is very nice
This doggy is very cute wuahaha ...
Nice. Are you taking part in the event on March 1st?
yes. You and Frederick will be there too right?
yeah...the puppy dog eyes..so innocent...
I don't have fisheye lens mah...so mah use this my lens.. :P
i think sb got the fisheye lens? he took some of Bingo's photos with that b4..
Is it? I think that one is not fish-eye. :)
then should be 'cheong' one.. keke..
good shot ^^
Cute ^__^
^___^
Yup. going to get some crash shot if any... haha. I have panning shots, static and group but not even a single crash shot. You will be competing or shooting?
Ehh. i think it is not fish-eye lens. It is wide angle lens...
Go-Kart?
haha... terrorist with slipper and short? Why not wear safety helmet one?
I will be shooting...
He is the staff at the circuit....I wonder why also...Asking us to wear all the safety gear while he was not doing it...
Yes...this shot was taken inside the workshop.
terrorist! =p
ReplyDeletesui
ReplyDelete为什么红灯还冲车啊?
ReplyDelete狗狗好像很可怜。。你每次都可以拍动物拍的那么近。。zoom吗?
ReplyDelete不是啦,当天这灯总是亮著红的。
ReplyDelete不错,加油!
ReplyDelete我把镜头放在狗狗的面前,这样会比较自然。
ReplyDelete家有恶犬。小心!=p
ReplyDeleteThis angle is very nice
ReplyDeleteThis doggy is very cute wuahaha ...
ReplyDeleteNice. Are you taking part in the event on March 1st?
ReplyDeleteyes. You and Frederick will be there too right?
ReplyDeleteyeah...the puppy dog eyes..so innocent...
ReplyDeleteI don't have fisheye lens mah...so mah use this my lens.. :P
ReplyDeletei think sb got the fisheye lens? he took some of Bingo's photos with that b4..
ReplyDeleteIs it? I think that one is not fish-eye. :)
ReplyDeletethen should be 'cheong' one.. keke..
ReplyDeletegood shot ^^
ReplyDeleteCute ^__^
ReplyDelete^___^
ReplyDeleteYup. going to get some crash shot if any... haha. I have panning shots, static and group but not even a single crash shot. You will be competing or shooting?
ReplyDeleteEhh. i think it is not fish-eye lens. It is wide angle lens...
ReplyDeleteGo-Kart?
ReplyDeletehaha... terrorist with slipper and short? Why not wear safety helmet one?
ReplyDeleteI will be shooting...
ReplyDeleteHe is the staff at the circuit....I wonder why also...Asking us to wear all the safety gear while he was not doing it...
ReplyDeleteYes...this shot was taken inside the workshop.
ReplyDelete