Thursday, November 8, 2007

Moshi Moshi from Hokkaido

This is my third day at Hokkaido. I managed to get my online by sneaking other people network. So i need to do it in short. Here are the pictures that I took on last few days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Out from the factory...freshly brewed beer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beer limited for sale in Hokkaido only.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our tour journey..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The most expensive meal we ever have. :P

8 comments:

  1. most expensive meal? hehehe.. but i bet the foods are all yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. We top up our lunch with Hokkaido crab and scallops. That's all with another extra 170 USD. :O All I can describe this trip in short is "Eat, Eat, Japanese SPA, and sleep. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 豪华团? =p travel on tour is like that one ler.. if on budget tour.. usually will skip meals.. keke

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great relaxing trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really 豪华团.... Shiok shiok... post more photos yah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. tour from sing is cheaper or from pg is cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is about the same. I highly recommend the tour from Forever travel. Their service and quality is superb.

    ReplyDelete