Last Saturday, it was raining heavily. I thought the Go-Kart race would be canceled. However, the rain stopped around noon time and the race was proceeded as plan.
Actually I saw Anna was driving with single hand and a second later she crashed into the tires. Later I found out from friends that the seat was not fitted her well as she needed to stretch her both legs in order to reach the pedals.
Grrrr I misssed this. Great shot. She was already having problems when she was at the bend where I was.
ReplyDeletei like the 3 pics where the racers are getting ready to start the game.. and the dog.. hahahaha.. playing dead? so funny!! =p
ReplyDeleteActually I saw Anna was driving with single hand and a second later she crashed into the tires. Later I found out from friends that the seat was not fitted her well as she needed to stretch her both legs in order to reach the pedals.
ReplyDelete