


This year I finally made up the last year miss of Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon. I signed up for 10km run. When I reached there at 645am, a lot of people already waiting in front of Esplanade for their run. This year, as usual, my company sponsored us the registration fees and a singlet for each participant. Here are the pictures with my colleagues taken by Adidas photographers. Below is my result...I broke my own record! :) Next year target completion time will be 45-55 mins for my 10km run.

I recorded my track in Google Earth kml file. Feel free to detach it and view it in Google Earth
Congratulations! You'll definitely do better next round.. gambatte~
ReplyDeletehurray! great achievement!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I can finish a 5km run? :D May be I will try the Penang bridge run next year to test my limit ;)
ReplyDeleteI believe if I can, you can!
ReplyDeleteStart slow...........;)
Yes, start slow. I took up running two years ago when my housemate inspired me. I wasn't fit to run for 3km at all that time. Hehe...Just imagine both legs started to cramp after 3km of running. The most important thing is to practice running consistently. Here are some tips. Before running, drink plenty of water. Do warm up first. Don't stress yourself too much. Listen to your body. Don't drink water while you are running, the chances you are going to choke yourself. After running, let your body cool down first and don't squad down immediately.
ReplyDeleteI used to go to the gym twice a week and I run on thread mill 5km each time without break....which without knowing that it actually worsen my neck and back problem. So I took the advise from my chiropractor to stop running, now I can only brisk walk. (shhh.......but I run 3km yesterday! )
ReplyDelete