Thursday, December 6, 2007

The prison of animals

Last saturday I went to Zoo with Jason for some photo shootings. I wasn't sure what I am going to shoot. What came into my mind was just all the animals being kept in confined area. Their audiences are mostly the tourists, kids with parents, and of course people like us. Suddenly my light bulb ignited, I should tell my stories of every moment happened to the people and animals in this prison.

6 comments:

  1. Zoo?Never ever go zoo with me because it never failed to rain (very heavy type)whenever I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some great pics! It's a good idea to capture every moments that happened to the animals & crowds.. usually ppl will get excited in the zoo.. you tend to see all sorts of facial expressions.. I like the "Twins", "Let go" and the two lao kao.. hehe.. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.-lll i know lar.. they are my siblings.. =p

    ReplyDelete