
Finally I got my decayed wisdom tooth extracted today. The unbearable pain has been plaguing me almost for one week. Due to the large size of my wisdom tooth, the doctor has to get me a stitch to cover up the left over cavity. The procedure took about 45 minutes. I was advised to take cold food like ice cream, ice cube or ice water. This is to stop my bleeding.
Few days back I found
an article regarding the connection of our teeth vs our memory. Researchers found that there are correlation with number of teeth vs the memory capacity of our brain. Hopefully I will not have more memory loss as I have been quite forgetful all the time.
eee.. ugly tooth.. 45 minutes was pretty quick.. ur memory loss is coz of getting older lar.. lomor liao.. kekeke =p
ReplyDeleteWisdom teeth extraction .... I think the amount of my time lying on the operation chair is the longest ... with 4hours + 1 1/2 hours = 5 1/2 hours for two wisdom teeths! Really painful lo .... which dentist you went for? Uncle O's son in law?
ReplyDeleteYup. Uncle Ow's son-in-law.
ReplyDeleteThen I must be very lucky, it took me less than a minute to have my wisdom tooth extracted, some two weeks ago. And I can eat anything I want the following day.
ReplyDeleteeww... i still have 4 of my wisdom teeth. Hope I will never need to extract them, though Uncle Ow's son-in-law recommended me to do it.
ReplyDeleteI have one good molar extracted in less than a minute & 5 hrs later, i'm on groundnuts watching VCDs...
ReplyDelete